Weekly Fintech Focus
- Federal financial regulators extend the deadline for responding to its request for information about financial institutions’ use of AI.
- The CFPB issued FAQs on electronic funds transfers under EFTA and Regulation E to address issues related to fraud and private network rules.
- The Federal Reserve proposed a rule to update the Durbin Amendment/Reg. II to ensure two debit networks are available, including for card-not-present transactions.
- The Federal Reserve proposed a rule to apply Regulation J to FedNow transactions and to establish rules for the FedNow Service.
- CSBS seeks comment on its proposed nationwide licensing framework for MSBs.