Weekly Fintech Focus
- Bank and credit union industry groups come out against the Fintech Charter, while Comptroller Brooks pushes forward.
- The CFPB plans on issuing a proposed rule to address consumer-authorized access to financial records and data aggregation.
- The CFPB issues an RFI in an effort to expand access to credit and prevent discrimination.
- FinCEN issues an advisory alerting financial institutions to patterns of COVID-19-related cybercrime.
- Three states sue the OCC over its recent valid-when-made rule.
- New York is on the verge of becoming the second state to require TILA-like disclosures for commercial financing.