Weekly Fintech Focus
- The CFPB and OCC are taking a keen interest in bank overdraft practices.
- The CFPB is working to encourage coordination with states on enforcement actions and to target repeat corporate offenders.
- CFPB and HUD once again encourage the use of Special Purpose Credit Programs to remedy historical discrimination.
- The Kansas City Fed issued a report on Buy Now Pay Later programs.
- The FTC and DOJ meet with G7 counterparts to discuss competition issues for digital markets.
- The FTC spotlights a rapid increase in gift card scams.