Weekly Fintech Focus
- President Biden issues an executive order on competition with implications on open banking, UDAAP enforcement, and pricing disclosures.
- Federal banking regulators seeking to standardize guidance on third-party risk management, seek public comment.
- FFIEC updates and expands the Operations Booklet of its IT Examination Handbook to address technology risk management expectations for cloud computing and other evolving technologies.
- FinCEN issues a list of AML priorities as well as considers engaging in a no-action letter process.
- Colorado becomes the latest state to repeal its ban on credit card surcharges.
- President Biden signs Congressional Review Act resolution rescinding OCC’s True Lender Rule—now what?