Weekly Fintech Focus
- Bank regulators issue long-awaited guidance on offering small-dollar, short-term loans.
- CFPB issues small-dollar lending no-action letter template.
- CFPB provides guidance to people receiving pandemic relief on prepaid cards.
- FinCEN issues guidance on COVID-19-related financial crimes.
- Plaid announces the launch of a bank API development program to give banks, especially small banks, control over account data sharing with fintechs.
- Libra Association hires former FinCEN director to be its general counsel.
- FIS survey documents change in consumer banking behaviors from COVID-19.
- Cashwire and Workday team up for automatic wire transfers.