Weekly Fintech Focus
- The CFPB issues a statement providing flexibility to credit card issuers as they obtain consent from customers to receive disclosures electronically under Regulation Z and the E-Sign Act.
- The OCC announces a new acting Comptroller and includes FinTech Charters among its focuses
- The OCC issues a rulemaking on digital banking transformation, seeking comment on the ways its regulations should change in response to advances in technology and market trends.
- The House Financial Services Committee holds a hearing on the digital dollar and its place in making stimulus payments.
- SEC’s FinHub to host virtual meet-ups.
- Amazon and Goldman Sachs introduce new credit line for U.S.-based merchants.
- FBI issues warning to mobile banking app users.