Weekly Fintech Focus
- Federal financial regulators for banks and non-banks reduce supervisory burdens and encourage covered entities to work with consumers that are affected by COVID-19
- Regulators encourage contactless payment innovations to work towards sanitary payments in stores.
- FinCEN issues an advisory on FATF-identified jurisdictions with AML/CFT deficiencies.
- Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley are approved for majority stakes in China ventures.
- Russian Prime Minister introduces a bill to allow fintech sandboxes.