Weekly Fintech Focus
- Federal financial regulators issue an RFI to better understand financial institution usage of AI models and its implications on current regulations.
- CFPB rescinds policy statements that provided regulatory flexibility in response to pandemic challenges.
- National Futures Association issues regulatory outsourcing guidance.
- Lina Kahn announced as nominee for FTC commissioner position.
- FinCEN Director meets with a number of groups to discuss SAR filing.
- Prepared Remarks of FinCEN Director delivered at the Florida International Bankers Association AML Compliance Conference
- CFPB faced many more consumer complaints in 2020 than in the past.
- CSBS working with a number of states to develop a single fintech exam.
- An earned wage access company settled allegations of its services causing bank overdraft and insufficient fund fees.
- The UK FCA issues a feedback statement on open finance.
Continue Reading Fintech Week in Review: Week of April 2, 2021