Weekly Fintech Focus
- The CFPB issues a policy statement to clarify the “abusiveness” standard.
- CFPB proposes a settlement with payday lending company linked to tribal lender.
- Visa will modify interchange rates the most in a decade.
- ARRC releases checklist for transitioning from LIBOR to SOFR.
- The Fed continues to move forward on faster payments and is working to more broadly address the digitalization of payments.
- FinCEN’s Deputy Director discusses AML oversight in speech at the SIFMA Conference.