Weekly Fintech Focus
- The Federal Reserve is quickly moving up its timeline for the launch of its real-time payment service.
- FinCEN issues new FAQs to clarify that covered financial institutions have flexibility and discretion in how they conduct customer due diligence and update information about their customers.
- FFIEC issues a statement on COVID-19 loan accommodations.
- CFPB complaints on payments increase during the pandemic.
- FDIC Final Rule allows for greater employment of those with minor criminal offenses.