Weekly Fintech Focus
- FDIC releases a guide about the risk assessment and due diligence frameworks required when fintechs partner with banks.
- Revolut valued at $5.5 Billion after new funding round.
- FATF blacklists Iran for failing to improve its terrorist financing safeguards.
- FTC provides annual letter to CFPB on the agency’s ECOA activities.
- FTC releases a report on its small business financing forum, with emphasis on unfair and deceptive practices.
- CFPB commits to meet certain deadlines for issuing its small business loan data rule as part of a settlement.
- The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) published its guidelines on outsourcing to cloud service providers, following closely the guidance provided recently by the European Banking Authority.
- SEC Charges Settled Against Actor Steven Seagal in Bitcoiin2Gen ICO